Are you a teacher at a school that wants to teach a valuable lesson to your students and support autism while making a difference in your community and keeping your students healthy?
WHEN DOES IT START?
but your first steps for the Reindeer Dash 4 Autism officially start on Black Friday. The best part is you can actually start it any time thereafter, until 11:59pm on December 24th!
Schools are the perfect place to start a team. It teaches valuable lessons to students:
- Increase awareness of autism
- The importance of health & exercise
- The importance of supporting others
- That everything we do is not just for ourselves
- Comradeship with others
- How to obtain goals
- How to plan and strategize
- Teacher & Students select TEAM Name
- Teacher starts team for $5 by CLICKING HERE!
- Teacher develops the team fundraising page (once registered it takes them there).
- Teacher provides students with a Reindeer Flyer Click this for the School Flyer
- Teacher encourages students to stay active over holiday season and increase pledges
- Class raises $300+ gets choice of party
Every class team that raises $300 will get choice of a class party: (selections include)
CAKE and ICE CREAM or DONUTS AND BAGELS or PIZZA PARTY
PLUS recognition on the CARD & PALS Social Media & website.